Conejo Gem & Mineral Club holds field trips throughout the year. We coordinate joint Field Trips with two neighboring clubs from Ventura County.
Examples of what we may collect include (plus much more!):
* Southern California: tourmaline, agates and jaspers, serpentine, fossils, and geodes.
* Northern California: nephrite jade, serpentine, additional agates and jaspers, obsidian, and calcite.
* Eastern: quartz, epidote, jadeite, petrified palm wood, and pink chalcedony.
Have an idea for additional trip locations?
We welcome new location suggestions! Please contact one of the following Field Trip Leaders with your ideas.
Chuck Borchart (Conejo Gem & Mineral Club): email@example.com
Brett Allen Johnson (Oxnard Gem & Mineral Society): firstname.lastname@example.org
David Springer (Ventura Gem & Mineral Society) email@example.com
Thank you for your patience! We are gathering the information now and will be updating you on the fun shortly.
Sign up to reserve your space using the "Who's Coming" website: www.whoscoming.com/vgms/
* First time users will be required to create a User Name and Password.
* Please monitor your Account for real time Field Trip information including updates regarding potential weather situations, date/time changes, etc.
* If you cannot attend for any reason, please either remove your name from the "Who's Coming" list or contact the Trip Leader directly.
* We only "wait around" for 5 minutes after the scheduled leave time, so please arrive promptly!
Copyright © 2023 Conejo Gem and Mineral Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy